Monday, November 12, 2012

Cloth Diapering a Newborn

One of my few life regrets is not starting B in cloth sooner. I've already admitted my shortcomings and my "pre-mom" judgements and I'll admit, the idea of cloth diapering was very intimidating. But, I now get to live vicariously through my cousin. She is due with her own little "bean" on Christmas of this year and is planning to cloth diaper from day one! I know it's hard to believe but, I'm in her corner 100%! The only issue is she lives cross country :(. So, I'm doing this all via mail, Skype, and letters. 

Not being able to be hands on and show her all the different types of systems that are out there, I figured she should just start with a little of eveything. I wanted her to be able to find out what diapering system she prefers and what's going to fit her little guy best so here's what we're starting with: 


I think that's it, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that covers everything for the newborn part at least. I'd love to hear your comments or advice for those of you that have used cloth since day one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment