Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday Part 2

It's been such a busy week so far, but I still want to take time to be thankful, so here go. Once again, no particular order:

1) Polish Prince-Sometimes I take for granted how hard he works to provide for our family. I find myself getting annoyed when he leaves at 6 in the morning and doesnt get home until 7:30-8:00 some nights. Then I realize he does that so I can stay home with B and have a relatively comfortable existance. I hope B inherits this work ethic as well.

2) Fall weather-Living in the desert you really begin to appreciate any weather that is not in triple digits. It's been a nice, mild week and I LOVE having the windows open. I'm also going to be thankful for my lower energy bill!! :)
 
3) Family-The majority of our family members live out of state, but getting to spend time with the ones who live here is fantastic. I love that B will have memories and moments of growing up surrounded by family and love. And for those family members that don't live nearby, I'm thankful for Skype!

No comments:

Post a Comment