Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday part 3

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! I swear this month has flown by, not to mention the entire year! It's been a busy week, but I can't forget to refocus! 

1) My Education- True, at this moment I may not be using my degree per-sea, but I'm thankful I have it to go back to when B is in school full time. I'm thankful for what I've learned through that degree both in and out of the classroom, and I'm thankful that it will afford me many more opportunities in the future!

2) My Car- When we made the decision for me to stay at home I was worried I would become a shut-in, but having a car and the ability to go where I please, when I please is something I try to not take for granted. The fact that it's a safe car in addition to being spacious enough for my family is a double bonus!

3) Jeans- Well, all pants really. I'm glad it's now finally cool enough in the desert that I can wear pants and go a couple days without shaving my legs! :) I guess that makes me thankful for marriage too... :) 

Anyone else care to share? Feel free in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment