Monday, June 18, 2012

Nine Months!

I can't believe it, my sweet little B is 9 months old today. When I think of where I was this time last year, It's shocking to see the differences. It's just getting to be summer here in Arizona, and believe me, it's great not to be carrying around an extra 20 lbs of baby...well, on the inside at least. Now I wear him on the outside-hey, at least I can stuff ice packs in the Ergo if I need to! 

In nine months, B now has 5 teeth, and two more popping through. He's confidently standing, crawling, climbing and stutter-stepping. I refuse to believe I will have a walker on my hands in the near future! He has had his first Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and family vacation. He has made some great friends, well, I have too for that matter. He loves to play and babble and LOVES the water. I could probably go on for pages about how much he is learning and what he loves to do. 

I always knew at some point I would have kids, I never knew how much I would love it though. Thank you for continuing to teach me patience, understanding, and how to let go of control. Mommy loves you little man! Please don't grow up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment