Saturday, April 28, 2012

Life is like a circus, why not go!?

Anyone that knows me knows I'm not a huge fan of clowns, and my first trip to the circus included 5 year old me eating jalapenos, thinking they were pickles, thanks Dad! But, in an effort to not pass on my own irrationalities to B, I decided to participate in this program.

I had heard about a promotion from Ringling Brothers from my aunt. Something about registering your child with their website and getting a free circus ticket. I love free, so I thought I'd look into it. You can find the FAQ page from Ringling Brothers here. In a nutshell, you register your child before their first birthday, and they get a certificate for a free circus ticket to use whenever and wherever. Children over 2 are full-price tickets; registering your child in this program now ensure you can get a free seat when they're older!

How cute is this idea!? Now, if only I could get a free ticket to a Packers game by putting B's name on the season ticket holder list before he's 1 year old...

2 comments:

  1. Love it, glad it worked out for you...and if needed..I will take B to his first circus!
    Love Aunt K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your posts! I'm a new follower and would love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete